SEO for WIX
Wix believes that most things in life should be easy.
Google & SEO
- The site isn’t well connected from other sites on the web
- You’ve just launched a new site and Google hasn’t had time to crawl it yet
- The design of the site makes it difficult for Google to crawl its content effectively
- Google received an error when trying to crawl your site
- Your policy blocks Google from crawling the site
Our client aimed at optimized PPC and organic SEO. organic SEO refers to the methods used to obtain a high placement (or ranking) on a search engine results page in unpaid, algorithm-driven results on a given search engine. Sites using organic SEO in the truest sense will be much like organisms, meaning they will grow, expand and adapt over time in response to viewers’ desires.
You might think that Google is omniscient, but even the most powerful rulers need a little help sometimes. While your website will inevitably be found at some point by the Google bots constantly crawling the web’s content, you can take a few actions to speed up this process.
Starting with a site audit and recommendations, we reviewed the site for technical issues and set up a plan to address them, especially on page SEO.
- Submit the site to Google, Bing, and Yahoo
- Laid a link trail
- Chose the perfect keywords
- Managed the meta tags
- Optimized for mobile
- Proved that the business is SF local
Client’s initial SEO restructure resulted in performance that exceeded initial projections, and these improvements have continued throughout the year.
The brand awareness messaging funnel resulted in streamlined searches, customer education, and additional sales.
Through a strategic optimization process, the client has driven stronger brand awareness and grown it’s average organic revenue per month, resulting in a robust YTD revenue increase.
More Successful Projects
We are Digitalyx, check out our other SEO projects and collaborations here.
Let's Work Together!
To craft the best SEO outcome, we know that this is not enough to secure the most suitable keyword or content but we need stay agile together to outshine the competitors as well the search engines’ ever-changing algorithms.